Monday, August 15, 2011

At what point does Yahoo Take Abuse Reports Seriously ?

Yahoo seems to be run by criminals themselves. As I have searched these situations. I have yet to find any results for anyone. I myself went p the point of Yahoo Inc! This to the point of Law Enforcement which is now since last year a Federal case. With the Department of Federal Bureau of Investigation since the end of July 2007. This of Yahoo Criminal Users with their ties to my ISP in Organised Crime. From the use of Malicious Coding to that of attempts in playing spin doctor's with user's not knowing the situation. To now approaching people I thought to be good user's of my friend's list believing slanders and slurs of my person. To now of using Extortion tactics against me in statements of death threats. These people were long before reported to Yahoo Abuse, for many years. These situations have all been founded evidence by Law Enforcement and the Corporate Office of my ISP since. Why is Yahoo looking the other way ? These type things on going since 2001!

No comments:

Post a Comment