Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The French Revolution stemmed from a combination of problems (social, intellectual and political)...?

I'm studying that too and just from my memory, I know that Napoleon Bonaparte' was good with handeling the civil government (which was the people who broke out into revolutions all over) and eventually became ruler. I also found out that his one lover's lap dog bit him in the leg while making love on their wedding night (My cl is oddly strang but I like it haha) I did hear of Rousseau in cl but I'm having a hard time remembering what he did, same with the other guys. I did learn however, Napoleon's nefew helped to create Napoleon's vision on Paris with making bigger streets, helping the people by building bigger markets, made bigger sewers etc. If I didn't help you for the test, hopefully I helped you with the next chapter with his nefew. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment