Monday, August 15, 2011

Can ya help(please, please, please) i posted this question yesterday and nobody answered?

I talked to this girl for the first day and i ask for her num and she said she doesn't know me that much so she didn't want to give it to me.I saw the next day and i was talking to her and she went inside the restroom and i was standing infront of the restroom and we were talking(we talked for about 3 to 4 minutes)she ask for my name and i told her but she didn't get it.She sometimes sees me on the hallway and walk fast or stares at me like 2 seconds and turns away: so i saw her walking in the hallway after school and i called her and she came over, we started chatting and she said her friend thinks am cute, and i said am not interested, she was like i can hook u up,and i said i dont like nobody in the skool i only like one person and she looked deep into my eyes.She told me this guy(rodney) that i know likes her but she doesn't like the guy and she even told me where she lives( we talked for about 10 minutes and i walked her to the main entrance)she really pays attention to whatever i tell her and she gives me all the smiles.She even ask for my name and my grade and she said am cool, am not like the other guys,and i was like are we cool and she said yes but i need to get to know you more. i really like her, do you think she likes me ?Nb; she finally told rodney she doesn't like rodney but she likes someoneelse and riight know she keeps on pointing at me to her friends whenever i see her. does she likes me or what?She saw me standing next to my locker and she didn't even say hi, she just walked away. i saw her and i ignored her and she said, now you don't say hi no more right, and i said i didn't see her and i also said why dont you talk to me?, ans she was like because i dont see you around,we were chatting and i said so whatz up with u and she said nothing what about u and i said nothing and she said i thus my bus i will see u bye.does she like me?plus we did not talk fr like 1 week and she said hi

No comments:

Post a Comment