Saturday, August 13, 2011

B***h attack - How should I handle this/should I just let this ride?

At my office party I had two drinks. I don't handle alcohol well so I rarely drink and am always careful to be moderate when I do. The guys at my office never saw me with a drink in hand before and one of the guys jokingly asked if I was o.k. I know I did nothing unacceptable or distasteful it's just that he was surprised. In any event I was just sitting quietly nursing my drink, and I walked a straight and steady line to my car. I didn't go to work the next day due to a situation at home. I get back to work to discover I'm the talk of the office - rumor is that I was drunk and could not come to work next day. I have a pretty good idea who is behind this and why. My husband, who picked me up after the party, says I should just ignore this, but I am so mad I could just slap the *******, who I myself overheard making snide remarks (just loud enough so that the people in the area immediately around her could hear). At the time I ignored her because I didn't want to create a scene but damn I am so angry now I'm afraid of what I could do if I met her alone in the corridor

No comments:

Post a Comment