Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally got my BFP.. I hope you all get yours very very soon!?

Okay this morning i told everyone before i tested that i got a negative because that is what i expected while i was eating for the results.7 min later i go in the bathroom and there it was 2 lines. I took a dollar store test and it came back... POS~! I'm scheduling a dr appt on monday to confirm it. the test line was lighter than the control line. but you can def see it. without squintin. me and my partner has been trying for 2 months. I used to be a heavy drinker and social smoker i quit both of them in dec and successfully got preg. Im wishin all the ladies lots of baby dust. just be patient. Im soo happy, and this will be my 3rd time being pregnant. I used preseed and laid with my feet propped up for a hour all my fertile days. Im leaving this section. Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment