Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is he into me or is he just being nice?

so i like this guy and his name is andrew. ive liked him since 3rd grade (its 5th now) but i started to REALLY like him now. i told him i liked him in beginning of the year but he said no and started avoiding me.he said that my arms felt like snake skin and that i had elephant legs :/ Then i lied and said that i was over him but i wasn't and slowly he didn't avoid me anymore. we started playing basketball at recess together and stuff like that so we became friends. i know or thought he would never like me but then something happened. i have no idea why but i told this guy adrian that i liked him and gave adrian my number then adrian called me and said that he called andrew and told him that i liked him. (its the first day of summer) i was so mad at him but he told me that andrew said that he would never go out with me but then he said he would go out with me if i asked him and started to try to loose weight (which i already am since i lost 10 pounds so far) but how could i ask him out if i have no contact to him whatsoever? gosh its all so confusing details: andrew is super nice,one of the best students in cl, athletic ,cute and very skinny hes 5 feet tall. i laugh A LOT,i'm very random, crazy and weird (weird in a good way), people say im funny, im very nice and actually care about people,im also one of the best students in cl. im 5 foot 4 and i weigh 191. i don't think i look that fat but anyway hes my fb profile picture. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=151338&l=4f4409e0f8&id=100001917720610 and http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.154201127987144.39716.100001917720610&l=bbe584e751

No comments:

Post a Comment