Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What would be the best way to have the Veterans Affairs pay for my outside medical bills?

I am service thirty percent connect for the medical issues I am beings treated for. I have been under the VA care since mid-2004 and they have not even done as much as an MRI. All they have done is have someone who is not really qualified to read my MRI that I had taken while I was in the ARMY in 2006. Due to all the improper medical care I have received I have had to out source with my own insurance company to find proper care for my medical needs. After taking matters in to my own hands, and seeing the proper doctors, I have had to have lower lumbar back surgery. Since the surgery I have now reached over $3,000 dollars of medical bills that I have to pay. The VA has done nothing to help me with my needs and I feel as if they should at least pay my co-pays that are due to these medical faies. What avenues should I approach in order to have these medical bills paid? I have already talked to a va rep and they were no help at all. Does anybody have any answers for me please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment