Friday, August 12, 2011

How do get over someone who played you?

I feel like at first I was fine, and now the more time that goes by the more I think about him. He led me on to believe he actually had genuine feelings towards me, but also told me he didnt want a relationship with me, and I honestly don't want one either. he's a cheater, liar, and a bum. so def not someone I'd consider dating..but for some reason I cant get over him. I dont have a rebound guy to forget him and idk why im so down. im always peepin his fb and tweeter, I get jealous when I see hes talking to another girl. HE HAS A LEGIT GIRLFRIEND OF 3 yrs and he's being a player. I don't wanna like him anymore but I can't get over him. Idk why...and to top it all I feel like he doesnt even wanna be friends, he logs out when he sees me online on fb chat, like who does that? I dont even wanna talk to him. he just used me. Im not mad because we're not together, Im mad cause he played me. idk how to get over the feeling of being played...I feel like crap. used and forgotten..like Im not someone worth the time to know. I know im a good looking girl (not being conceited) but im very picky and I feel unappreciated after I gave him a shot. how can I get over him..my mind is going crazy...I wanna forget him so bad. maybe's the fact that I was infatuated with the "idea" of him..but not him. how can I move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment