Friday, August 12, 2011

Should i re-test?

I fell pregnant last april and i knew that i was pergnant even before i took the test.. my hurt sooo much and i couldnt bear the smell of cigarette smoke. I sadly had a miscarriage on the 7th october 2007 and i was 6 months gone. I had to stay in hospital for 6 days and was very unwell. My period in december came on 2nd and lasted nearly 3 weeks!! Then i had another in january and and that also started on the 2nd. So my periods have been some what normal really. But i havent had one this month so i took a home pregnancy test. If i look really hard i can see a very very faint dot but its not clear at all and you have to get it in the sunlight to see it. I dont feel pregnant at all... my s dont hurt at all and have no sickness. Please help me? All advice would be fab!! Thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment