Saturday, August 13, 2011

Will I get introuble tomorrow at school?

2 day at recess I 4got to go to chess and checkers club in the library so I was outside bored with nothing to do cus every1 was in there. I knocked on the door outside that lead to the library, (cus were not allowed going through the front door if we r 10 minutes late), until my friend came and opened the door so I went in and it was about the end of recess and then the bell rang and I ran back outside. To my other friend (but he's boring) and we ran to the side, I heard the librarian calling my name but she couldn't see me so I stayed back. We went inside and my friend that was at the club said I'm in trouble and I'm banned from going 2 the tournament, I dont care though cus i never go to the tournaments. But after school I saw the librarian in the hallway and she didn't stop me. She even said hi to me. But do u think tomorrow i am going to be in trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment