Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Which part of the Philippines is like this?

18 years ago me and my family went up to baguio.its december.so most of my friends telling me thAt is very cold up there.when we got there,its hot and humid.everything we do cost money.most of the tribal people wants us to pay them,before we could even take photos of them.when my wife took a pics of him with out paying.he nearly hit my wife with the spear.so baguio to me is sux.the place i went expecting little but enjoyed my stayed are the balaki islands off the pangasinan coast.its one of the hundred islands.no other locals just us and few relatives.we got the island for our selves.nothing to pay.just brought our own foods.white sand and clear water.sadly its off limit now to everybody.because some rich dude bought the island from the government.probably a rich chinese,japs or koreans.

No comments:

Post a Comment